W E L C O M E
to New Jersey!
Today, we are going on a road trip throughout
the beautiful, Garden State of New Jersey!
It's going to be a bumpy ride!
ERRRRR! Stop the Car!!!
We have been asked by Governor Chris Christie to discover all the favorite spots throughout the Jersey Shore! Can you help him find them?
Another task Governor Christie is asking us to do is to list all of the lighthouses in the beautiful state of New Jersey? Do you think you can handle that travellers???
(including Govenor Christie's tasks) are as follows:
1. You will work with a partner to locate the state's information (capital, bird, flower, destinations, beaches, entertainers, etc.) Feel free to add any cool and interesting facts!
2. You and your partner will design your own collage of the state. Please be sure to be creative and to have fun with it!
3. Have fun learning about our amazing state!
You will need access to the Internet to look up any information about New Jersey.
****You can PRINT OUT images, HOWEVER, please check with Ms. Russo before you print anything out!
You are allowed to use ONE technology PER GROUP. You can use a chrome book, an iPad, or ask use the computers in the back of the room. Try to only use these for printing purposes.
***The Internet is a GREAT TOOL to build your knowledge!***
Below are some links to click on to find some of the information for the State of New Jersey.
***At the end of this assignment, you will be graded as to what is expected of you. Please be sure to check out the Evaluation tab for the grading rubric.
Now that we have all of our information! It's time to create and design our collage!!
1. Please be sure to use all of the information you have researched from the Internet, even the cool, interesting facs you've stumpled upon!
*** Don't forget about Govenor Christie's tasks!!
2. Make sure you and your partner are both designing the collage together! Use fun colors, pictures, and creativity! :-)
3. Once you are done, click on one or two of the links below to check out some fascinating facts on New Jersey.
GREAT JOB TRAVELLERS!
WHAT A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE THROUGH THE ROADS OF NEW JERSEY!
I HOPE YOU LEARNED A LOT ABOUT THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY!