The purpose of this webQuest is to help you get oriented to the curriculum and also introduce you to WebQuests and how to create them
Using the link provided go to the BC Curriculum
You will be working in groups to answer these questions about the BC Science Curriculum by going to the link on the Task page.
1. What are the four content areas of the science curriculum?
2. What are the curricular competencies in the science curriculum?
3. How do scientists approach finding out about the world?
4. What does a place-based approach to science learning mean?
5. What is a First People's approach to finding out about the world?
We will be sharing answers in class
Now you have finished the webquest I hope you feel you know a little about the BC science curriculum!
Thanks for participating!