My info: dwyer portal and website
Have you ever wondered what it is like to grow up in a different part of the United States? The world?
- catch the reader's attention to draw them into the quest
- provide background information.
- state what the students will be required to do
- avoid surprises down the road
- detail what products will be expected and the tools that are to be used to produce them.
- give a step-by-step description, concise and clearly laid out
- provide links to Internet sites interwoven within the steps.
- display a rubric to measure the product as objectively as possible
- leave little room for question
- summarize the experience
- allow reflection about the process.
- add higher level questions that may be researched at another time.
- Give food for thought as to where they can go with the info they have learned, using it in a different situation.
Sources and links