A Study of Holocaust Literature
The Holocaust is a very interesting time in our world history. Our school librarian has asked our class to analyze Holocaust literature, their characters, and this historical time period. Through this study, we will read and analyze various pieces of Holocaust literature that may be added to our school's library. But first, we must gain information about several aspects of the Holocaust and understand their importance.
Your job is to assume the role of a historical analysist. You will research one of the aspects of the Holocaust below:
1. Concentration Camps
2. World War II in Europe
4. Liberation of Nazi Camps
Click on "Process" to Contine!
1. You will be divided into teams of 4.
2. Each team member will be assigned one of the aspects of the Holocaust to analyze.
3. Each team member will explore websites to research key details of their subject, why it is important overall to the Holocaust, and important individuals related to the topic.
4. Each team will create a slide show compiling all of their information. The slide show should be no more than 10 slides.
5. Click on "Credits" to access links to information and resources!
Slides contain colored background, original drawings, and voice
Use of computer time
Use of Lifeskills